Our family was able to participate in an endowment session** in the Mt Timp temple.
My sister Ali and my brother Thomas were there for their first time!
What a special thing to have everyone together.
My sister Ali and my brother Thomas were there for their first time!
What a special thing to have everyone together.
Mommy and Nate on the Alpine Slide in Snowbird**Edit: Sorry for the "Mormon Speak." I've included a link to explain more clearly what we were doing that day in the temple!! :)





6 comments:
Ok, what great pictures. Your family looks wonderful. I miss everyone. : (
great pictures at what looks like a great trip. your mom looks so pretty in the picture of your parents.
Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a good time with your family. What is an endowment session?
Sorry, Lora. Sometimes us Mormons use words and phrases that are so familiar to us, we forget that others won't know what we're talking about! I've included a link to "Mormon Wikipedia" that will explain it in a more concise way than I would. :)
Let me know if you have any more questions about it, I'd love to answer them!
themurds@gmail.com
Thanks Emily :)
I'm glad you caught all of this fun so we have visual memories of a great family "reunion". Love you!
Post a Comment